Trekking is the best form of adventure sports in India. It is high on adrenaline rush and it takes you closer to nature. One of the greatest places to go on a trek is the Himalayas. Himalayas have a mix of flora and fauna and waterfalls , frozen lakes , High altitude peaks. There are many more Locations which will Awe you and you should definitely go on a trek to those places. Some of the top 5 treks in India are mentioned below.
Great Lakes Trek, Jammu And Kashmir
Great Lakes Trek is undoubtedly the best and the prettiest trek in Jammu and Kashmir. There are 7 Lakes in this trek which you will be Visiting and the view is just amazing from there. It is a trek specially constructed for Nature Lovers and Adventure Lovers. There Are Lakes which are named after the gods and each one of them has interesting stories behind them. While trekking you will see Srinagar from above and the view is amazing. So you should definitely do this trek once in life.
- Difficulty level of Great Lakes Trek- Difficulty level of Kashmir great lakes trek ranges from Moderate to Difficult
- Best time to Visit Great Lakes trek- Best time to visit Great Lakes trek is Late may to june and from september to october.
Rupin Pass Trek
Rupin Pass is a Unique trek. Why Is it unique because it Starts from Uttarakhand and ends in Himachal Pradesh. This Trek Changes it’s Scenery every hour, there are forests, waterfalls, Glacier Meadows. And River Rupin Flows constantly.
- Difficulty Level of Rupin Pass trek- Difficulty level of Rupin Pass trek ranges from Moderate to Difficult.
- Best time to visit – Best time to visit Rupin Pass trek is May to October.
Kedarkantha trek is situated In Uttarakhand and it is close to Har Ki Dun but this place is less visited and the beauty of this place is unimaginable. There are villages on the way. There is a vast stretch of meadows and snow covered mountains of Himalayas. People are really friendly and the culture is unique. Kedarkantha trek does not just end here , In Kedarkantha you can learn Skiing and while watching the snow covered mountains. This Trek is Rated as one of the most beautiful treks in the world.
- Best time to do Kedarkantha trek – Best time to do Kedarkantha Trek is from the month of December to April.
- Kedarkantha is an easy trek but if you do it in winter months it can be a little moderate.
Hampta Pass Trek
Hampta pass is located in Himachal Pradesh. Hampta pass is based at an altitude of 14039ftin Himalayas on the pir panjal Mountain Ranges . It is The best place for a person who loves to be with nature and terrains. Hampta pass Landscape changes every few hours of walking. So all the nature lovers and trekkers should definitely do the Hampta Pass trek once in their life .
- Best month to visit Hampta Pass – Best month to visit Hampta Pass is From the month of June to the month of September.
- Difficulty Level of Hampta Pass – Difficulty Level Of Hampta Pass is Moderate.
- What To Carry – For Hampta pass trek one must carry Shoes with Good Grip , A Big backpack or a rucksack and a daypack ( Don’t Bring Suitcases)
Bhrigu Lake Trek, Manali
Bhrigu Lake trek is one of the most famous treks of Himachal Pradesh, Bhrigu Lake is situated at an altitude of 14,000ft and it is a place which will provide you a view of both lush Green Forests and snow covered Summits. Bhrigu Lake trek is one of the best treks for a trekker and it is also considered as one of the best treks for a beginner. Bhrigu Lake gives you unforgettable views of the crystal water of the lake .
- How to Reach – The Bhrigu Lake trek begins from Manali so as soon as you reach Manali your selected travelling agency will give you the reporting point .
- Best Time to do Bhrigu Lake trek- The Best time for Bhrigu Lake trek is from May to June.
- Level Of Difficulty – The Bhrigu Lake trek is considered as a moderately Difficult trek.