I am here teaches you how to download YouTube videos to your PC, phone, or tablet. First, know that while downloading most YouTube videos isn’t illegal, it does violate Google’s terms of service.
There is a free application called 4K Video Downloader for downloading YouTube videos on Windows, MS KOS, and Linux. It uploads a video and you may also like the resolution.
Method 1 About Youtube Downloader
Follow these steps.
- Download the 4K Video Downloader.
- search the YouTube video you want to download. Copy the URL from your browser.
- Open the 4K video downloader and click the past insert button.
- Now the application will analyze the video and then create a set of permissions for downloading the video. Select the button next to the desired resolution. Click Browse to select where you want to save the downloaded video. Then click Download.
- Now the application will download your favorite video with the resolution of your choice. We tested it on Windows and macOS, and it worked flawlessly. This is probably the easiest way to download videos in full resolution, as most of the other options do not allow you to download videos with a resolution higher than 720p.
- Download YouTube 4K Video, a YouTube application such as 4K Video Downloader can help you download YouTube videos for offline viewing.
Method 2 About Youtube Downloader
How to download YouTube videos using the site
If you can’t download the YouTube video download application, you can do it through a web browser.
Follow these steps.
- Open VDYouTube.
- Copy and paste the URL of the video you want to download into the larger template at the top.
- Click Go.
- Click the red download button.
- Select the desired format and the video will start loading.
Please note that this method allows you to download a 720p video without any problems. But If you want to download video high resolution, it will download without sound. This method does not work on iOS or Android.
If you want to download offline video on iPhone you can download within YouTube
Method 3 About Youtube Downloader
Download YouTube Video using ANDROID
- Download the app through the YouTube Downloader app
- Use the search to find the video you want to download and tap it.
- Select the desired format.
- Download mp4 for video or mp3 for audio files and wait.
- Watch while the Wait application is running. that takes several minutes, watch the video in the application or on the phone. Look in the appropriate folder.
Method 4 About Youtube Downloader
Another option for android, if you have an Android phone and want to download the video to YouTube,
- Search the word “save from network” on the mobile browser
- go to website “Save from the network”
- and switch to desktop site view (tap the three vertical dots in Chrome and select Desktop Site)
- Now paste the URL of your video on YouTube and click the download.
- It will save in your mobile folder
What method do you use to download videos from YouTube? Let us know in the comments.