Technology is just not smartphone or computer. It is anything that makes change the life of humans by innovation and invention.
First technology Made nearly two million years ago, by creating wood and stone tools.
It continues but from the 20th century, Technology is changing very fast and with different – different areas like Computer, Satellite, Power, Mobile, Software, Automobile, Electronic, etc. in these Internet, Social Media, and Mobile change whole world process and living of the entire Human. Technology makes easily the business world and human life
Statistic and Facts – Technology Change
- Over 60% of people use the internet today.
- More than 5 million blog posts are published on the Internet every single day.
- Laptop and Computer ship in 254.4 million Units*. And in the future, it will increase because of technology adoption in the world.
- Facebook has 2.45 billion monthly active users.
- Instagram¹ has 1 billion monthly active users.
- YouTube has 2.00 billion monthly active users.
- WhatsApp has 1.60 billion monthly active users.
- 95% of retail brands use 2 and 22 minutes of social media channels
- By 2020, There 8 billion devices will be connected to the internet
- Approximately 375 new websites are created every minute!
- There are 228 million searches per hour on google.
- YouTube users upload more than 500+ hours of fresh video per minute, Television took time many years for 500+ hour of fresh video
- 80% of all internet traffic account in 2020.
- Over 4.2 billion data records were stolen in 2016
- 90% of the world’s data has been created in the last couple of years.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market is projected to reach as high as 190 billion U.S. dollars by 2025 (Source)
- The adoption of automation in technology with a rate of 80.9 percent
- 70% of organizations have a digital transformation strategy or are working on one. (Source)
- 60% Startup are adopting new technology and digital transformation’
- On Instagram, 95 million photos and videos are shared per day.
- On average 4,000 photo uploads per second on Facebook
- 6,000 tweets are tweeted on Twitter ever second
- $4 Trillion in revenue opportunities
- 1.2 million terabytes (TB) data are stored on the internet from different websites Like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Social Media.